The two-day Doctors 2.0 & You event in Paris, The international healthcare social media and web 2.0 congress, will bring together healthcare professionals, patients, industry, government, and innovators – from across Europe, the U.S. and the Emerging Markets.
“Social Media, Web 2.0, and mobile applications are impacting healthcare. New communities, new services, new tools, mobile apps are extending the reach of professionals and patients, raising both opportunities and challenges.” notes Denise Silber, founder of Doctors 2.0 & You and President of Basil Strategies. “Doctors 2.0 & You is the place to meet the Stars face to face and bring yourself up to date!”
We have already heard from many amazing speakers from around the world!
These 10 questions and more will be covered at Doctors 2.0 & You in 2012 :
- What do we know about the e-patient experience and new online patient communities ?
- What is new with PatientsLikeMe? How are their European counterparts developing?
- What motivates patients to use mobile apps?
- What is the Quantified Self movement and how does it impact chronic disease?
- Which healthcare social media campaigns by pharma, government, and hospitals work?
- Which mobile applications are popular with professionals?
- How do online communities engage physicians in Emerging Markets, North America, Europe?
- How is Med Ed changing as a result of Mobile Apps and Social Media?
- What is new in online consultation?
- Should you be considering 3D video or Serious Games?
For more information, please visit Our Website